"Nature in powder"
They are natural emulsions that by means of a cutting edge spray drying process are transformed into powder, conserving its properties: flavor and color.
This presentation increases its shelf life and can be communicated as a natural clean label product.
Its strength lies in the possibility of being applied where the natural product would not be possible to use, due to its short life and the deterioration of the final product .
It is applied in multiple formulations such as cereals, mousses, ice creams, dairy drinks, baked goods, reconstituted juices powder, teas, jellies with natural fruit juice, candies, filled chocolates, chocolates, yogurt additions, cookies fillings, wafflers, muffins, covers and many others.
Our technical department offers formulations for the different applications of our dehydrated products.
- MILK CARAMEL – DOLCE HIS – NFS – OTHERS
- YOGURT – YOGOSOFT – OTHERS
- CONDENSED MILK
- CHEESE: PARMESAN / ROMAN / CHEDDAR / CREAMY / REGGIANITO / MASCARPONE / OTHERS
- JUICES: ORANGE / LEMON / PEAR / APPLE / GRAPEFRUIT / OTHERS
- POWDERED CLOUDING AGENT: It generates turbidity in liquid products or powder drinks without affecting its aroma or flavor.
- HIS COFFEE CREAMER: Coffee whitener with excellent dissolution and wettability, free of trans fats.
- FOAMER: It generates a stable and attractive foam for cafeteria, of excellent dissolution, maintaining its original flavor with A slight note of cream, stable to oxidation and reduced fat content.
- POWDERED MILK CREAM (CREMOLAC): Product made from milk cream that provides the same functional and flavor characteristics of a fresh product. This presentation increases its shelf life and facilitates logistical management by not requiring cooling transport and storage.
- CREMOLAC PR: Specially developed as a replacement for fresh milk cream in confectionery and ice-cream industry. Ideal for high yields and stability in whipped cream.
- DAIRY CREAM SUBSTITUTE