Texture agents are inputs and formulation that improve product texture providing viscosity and stability without substantially modifying its other properties.
They are used in dressings, soups, pures, sauces, and toppings, in both powder form or "ready for use".
- Xantham Gum
- Tara Gum
- Guar Gum
- Tailor-made blends
Formulated compound based on natural tocopherols of proven high efficiency, ideal for the preservation of fatty foods for their ability to prevent oxidation of fats and increase shelf life of the product.
- NATOX 35%
- NATOX 50%
- NATOX 70%
- TBHQ: Powder or oil solution at 5%
- Pure in powder (99%) in bags
- Oil suspension (5%, 10%, 20%) in drums
“Nature in powder”
They are emulsions of natural base that through a process of state of the art spray drying are transformed into powder, retaining its characteristic properties such as flavor and color.
This presentation increases its life and can be communicated as a clean label natural product.
Its strength lies in the ability to be applied where the natural product would not be possible for their short shelf life and deterioration of the final product that contains it.
It is applied in multiple formulations such as pasta sauces powder, ready-made sauces, dressings, powder or ready-to-eat soups, others; as well as versions of sweet sauces or sweet toppings for ice creams, jellies or pastries.
- YOGURT – YOGOSOFT – OTHERS (Savory / Sweet Line)
- HONEY (Savory / Sweet Line)
- CONDENSED MILK (Sweet line)
- MILK CARAMEL, different types (Sweet line)
- CHEESE: PARMESAN / ROMAN / CHEDDAR / CREAMY / REGGIANITO (Savory line)
- MASCARPONE / CREAM (Savory / sweet line)
- JUICES: ORANGE / LEMON / PEAR / APPLE / GRAPEFRUIT / OTHERS (Sweet line)
Used to eliminate or reduce calories from a wide variety of products like sauces, jellies and sweet topings.
- Sucralose, aspartame, acesulfame potassium.
- Tailor-Made Mix: Pre-mixes of non-nutritive sweeteners, optimizing synergies and costs.
They improve the creaminess and texture of the products without interfering with their flavor or aroma, many of them are trans fat free. They have great natural clouding power, easy manipulation and storage.
These products of dairy origin have all the functionality provided by a protein allowing them to reach very high nutritional properties.
- Sodium Caseinate: High emulsifying capacity and protein source. Ideal for use in margarines, processed cheeses, sausages, etc.
- Lactose-free Serum: It is a product with emulsifying properties and excellent flavor. It provides proteins and is ideal as a carrier.
They increase the fat content and the palatability in many products.
- Vegetal Fat at 80%
- Vegetal Fat at 70%
- Powdered milk cream at 50%
They are substances used as food additives to recover the color, lost after an industrial processing, to accentuate the original color or to give it a more attractive one. Natural dyes are those extracted from a plant, animal or mineral substance.
Based on natural raw materials, from the main producing markets of the world. Better stability, clean label, high performance, global trend in food.
Liposoluble and water soluble, in powder or liquid format, with different concentrations. Customization in the presentations from 1 kilo (2.2 pounds) to 25 kilos (55.11 pounds).
- Carmine of cochineal